Burnie Local Services
Burnie ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Burnie site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Burnie Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Burnie When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Burnie Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Burnie Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Burnie ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Burnie and a Place to Meet
The burnie.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Burnie
Burnie, a coastal city in the state of Tasmania, Australia, is a hidden gem that offers a unique blend of history, culture, and natural beauty. Here are some interesting facts about Burnie that will inspire you to plan your visit to this charming city:
1. The city was once a bustling industrial town and still home to the largest paper mill in the Southern Hemisphere. A visit to the Burnie Paper Mill will give you insight into the production of quality paper products that are exported worldwide.
2. Burnie occupies a strategic location on the coast of Tasmania and is the gateway to some of the state's most impressive natural attractions, including the Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, the Tarkine Wilderness, and the Tasmanian Rainforest.
3. The city is known for its vibrant art scene, with numerous galleries, studios, and exhibitions showcasing the works of local and international artists. The Burnie Regional Art Gallery, in particular, boasts an impressive collection of Tasmanian and Australian art.
4. Burnie is a foodie's paradise, offering a range of culinary delights from fresh seafood to gourmet cheese and wine. The city also hosts an annual food and wine festival, the Taste of Tasmania, attracting thousands of visitors from around the world.
5. Burnie has a rich maritime history, with a deep-sea port that has been in operation since the 1900s. You can learn more about this history at the Maritime Museum of Tasmania, located in the city, which showcases the vessels, equipment, and stories of Tasmanian maritime life.
6. Burnie is also home to the Emu Valley Rhododendron Garden, which features over 20 acres of beautiful gardens showcasing a variety of colorful rhododendrons, azaleas, and other exotic plants.
7. The city boasts a vibrant sporting culture with excellent facilities, including a full-sized indoor sports stadium, an aquatic center, and a top-class golf course. Burnie is also the home of the Burnie Dockers Australian rules football team, which competes in the Tasmanian State League.
Burnie is a city that has something for everyone, from natural wonders to cultural attractions to sporting events. It's a place to explore and indulge your senses, and we invite you to discover all that this remarkable city has to offer.