Burnie Danger and Warnings
- Be careful while walking or driving late at night, especially in poorly lit areas.
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash with you.
- Do not leave valuable items visible in your car.
- Be wary of pickpockets in crowded areas, such as markets or festivals.
- Be cautious of strangers who approach you in public areas, such as parks or public transportation.
- Emergency services can be reached by dialing 000
- The Australian Government's travel advisory for Tasmania can be found at https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/destinations/australia/tasmania
- The Tasmania Police website can be found at https://www.police.tas.gov.au/
Security Service Providers or related services in Burnie are welcome to create a listing for your Business in the Burnie Business Directory Security Category For Local business and Community Groups, basic directory listings that includes posting your promotional video on BURNIE.CITY is 100% FREE';